HOW PRESTIGE KIT HOMES CAN SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BUILDING YOUR NEW DREAM HOME.
Prestige Kit Homes procedures are as follows:
- You email or post us your design, or we can supply you with a design that suits your needs. To get an accurate quote we will require your wind rating, BAL rating, and whether you wish for timber or steel. We will contact you if more information is required.
- We will provide a transparent quote where we will give you an itemized free quote on each of the 4 stages: There are no grey areas on what we are supplying and what we are not supplying .
- The 4 stages are Floor Kit, Lockup Kit, Lining Kit, Final Kit.
- If you are happy with our quote, we will then draw up your contract for you to sign, that matches your quote.
- Each contract pricing structure is different depending on your contract size & location of where you are building.
- We will then send them to you (This is your 1st prelim) so that you can have a look through them and check to see if you are happy with all aspects of your plans. If you require changes we will make the changes at no cost to you (this does not include any extra materials that are required)
- We will then resend them to you after the changes have been made. If you require more changes there is still no cost to you (this does not include any extra materials that are required)
- We ask you to sign each page and return to us and once you are 100% happy with the plans, they then become your final plans, and we have the necessary engineering carried out as well as your energy report.
- Six copies of your final plans are sent to you as well as copies of any engineering and the energy report & all other relevant documents.
- You then submit these to your local council or certifier for approval.
- Once you have council approval, and you have decided on your delivery date, we will require a further payment of your contract price. This will enable the detailing, manufacturing of your frames, trusses and floor system. As well as ordering all your roofing, windows, cladding, external doors and roofing blanket etc.
- Prior to any deliveries as per your contract payment schedule.
- Once the final payment is made, delivery of the rest of materials are sent to the site.
- The owner then checks off all materials and emails the results back to Prestige Kit Homes.
- During the building process Prestige Kit Homes will keep in touch with the build progress.
- If the lining kit is purchased Prestige Kit Homes requires at least 7 to 10 days prior to delivery of plaster.
- If the final kit is purchased Prestige Kit Homes requires 3 to 4 weeks for delivery of all items.
PRESTIGE KIT HOMES TEAM